A United Nations survey has found Canada to be the best place in the world to live. This assessment was based upon Canada’s achievements in terms of educational attainment, life expectancy, national income and general quality of life. More than 90000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Moreover Canadian tution fees are among the lowest in English-Speaking countries.
- High standard educational institutions around the world.
- Tution fees for international students in Canada are much lower than comparable countries.
- Canada spends more per capita on education than any other country in the organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- International students come from all parts of the world annually in Canada.
- Renowned all over the world for its tradition of hospitality and tolerance.
- A remarkable multicultural society.
- Canada is a world leader in software development telecommunications, aerospace, engineering, biotechnology urban transport, mining technology and environmental industries.
- Canada offers a wide choice of over 90 universities and 150 colleges and technical institutes, featuring virtually every program imaginable.
- Remarkably low cost of living.